Monday, November 15, 2010

SPA Movie & Games Day Paragraph.

Well I like to classify myself under the category “Honest”, so on Friday when I arrived at school, late of course because I was feeling very pessimistic and lazy. I saw Mr. Walker and he said to me “go in there”. When Griselda and I took a look inside, I’m not sure what she saw, but what I saw was horrible. There were kids scattered all over the floor! So we sat there on the floor and watched “Freedom Writers” a movie. Then after about two hours it was over. After that we had to go to the gym. My buddy and I who shall not be named decided we did not want to there we wanted to go home instead. So in a desperate attempt to escape the gym I went out the front doors so did my buddy. My buddy made it through Mr. Walker but he stopped and said “this is the place to be”. Shortly after my buddy appeared Mr. Walker had gotten my buddy. So we stayed in the gym watching kids play and make fools out of themselves. It was torture but we made it through the day! Frankly it was oine of the worse days of my life.

2 comments: