Monday, August 29, 2011

Response to Priester's Syllabus


I feel like I’m kind of already adapted to Ms. Priester’s environment, because I’ve had her since freshmen year so it shouldn’t be any different. I’m kind of already familiar with the rules, tardy policies, absences, and make-up work. I had trouble last year so I have to retake English 10 my junior year which I don’t mind. I just hope that this year I won’t be to shy to ask questions or get help. I am really familiar with the way Ms. Priester’s classroom works so I don’t have much questions I’m pretty much aware of everything. I also think Ms. Priester expects me to know her rules and expectations since I’ve been in her classroom since freshman year. I’m ready to try English 10 again!

1 comment:

  1. This was a really good post. Since you already know the expectations I think it will be easy for you.

    ReplyDelete