Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Testing Thoughts Paragraph


I have already taken the CAHSEE a couple of times I passed the English portion of it the first time, but I always miss the math portion by a couple of points. I wasn't told if I needed to take the CAHSEE this time around so I hope I finally passed it. The first time however that I took the CASHEE I was really nervous. I calmed myself down a little, and then I just tried to relax and I did OK. The next day I freaked out though and I was like really stressed and tired, I had my head down most of the time because I was having a really hard time concentrating. I failed my test that day, but I still kept trying on it. Every time I get stressed during a test I go take like a 5 minute walk and then go back and finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment