Thursday, September 16, 2010

Everyday Use from Dee's Point of View

My name is Dee I was invited by my mother to come back home so I did but I brought a friend along. When my friend tried to introduce himself to my sister Maggie, she got scared and ran away from him. Maggie is covered with scars. This happened in the last house we lived in. I didn’t like that house much so I did not care about it burning, but my sister was burned too. She has scars and is jealous of the fact that I don’t have any. I grabbed some quilt from a trunk in Maggie’s room and took them mom told me to put them back but I thought that they’d be better off with me. So mom snatched them and gave them back to Maggie. It was my grandma’s tradition to pass those quilts down to the next generation. So in the end I left their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment