Wednesday, September 22, 2010

“My Input for Staff-Teacher Conferences”

My grade in Ms. Priester’s class is not the greatest. I feel like this is because, when I blog or write I want to speak my mind. Knowing myself, I would know that by speaking my mind I’m going to get in to trouble with Ms. Priester. Therefore when I blog for Ms. Priester. I try to not as much emphasis on my posts. Also I’m not so great with blogging. My strength’s in this class would be reading and my creativity. These things come in handy when I am posting certain blogs or making storybird’s for class assignments. The challenges I face in Ms. Priester’s class are that I am easily distracted by everything (Heather Wilson). Blogging is also, once again, a big issue. I feel that in order to earn a higher grade my blogs should be better and I should try hard to focus. I really don’t like adults helps but my morning staff, Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment