Monday, October 4, 2010

“My Memorable Days.”

1. When I was in preschool my mom forgot to pick me up. She showed up two hours later with the “I fell asleep” excuse.
2. When I first came to SPA I met my first roommate, Heather. That day is unforgettable for many unexplainable reasons.
3. One day my eighteen year old sister picked a fight with me. I called her a drunk, so she got my head and smashed it into my mom’s bedroom wall and made a hole.
4. While I lived with my parent we stayed in town houses. One summer all the lights when out, my sister and I stayed up all night screaming obscenities out the window.
5. When I was four I saw my mom and dad get into a huge argument, all of a sudden my mom passed out on the carpet, I was so freaked out. I thought she died.
6. One day when I was in sixth grade me and my friend discovered this energy drink so we went to the store and bought about seven or eight cans of it. We drank them all. That day we were really hyper. After the fall I was so tired and sick.
7. When I was diagnosed with diabetes, the doctors kept me in the hospital for a week. I met all these kids with diabetes, it was really sad.
8. I remember the day that my house parents, Shelley and Amir left.
9. Last year around the holiday season, Heather and I were walking in the backside, even though were not supposed to be after four. We started running cause we thought someone was coming I was wearing this boots that were slippery. Suddenly I fall to the ground and start laughing. Then after that, we got caught by Wayne.
10. One time Heather and I were running away from Sabrea. All of a sudden my leg gave out at the edge of a hill by the girl’s rec. I ended up flying onto the concrete. We call this game “Superman”.

9 comments:

  1. You should write about the time your sister smashed your head in the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write aboour sister samshed you head in the wall because I wanna knonw the deatils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one really made me laugh that sucks but that is like the excuse all parents use. When really thet were drinking or at luch with friends or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your Blog, it s clean and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you have a great blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude I remember those days when we use to get in trouble 24/7. I miss those days especially Halloween with you, Becky and me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude I totally remember # 2 when you walked in the door and I asked you if you wanted to watch the "Lion and Bee" clip. :) Good Times.

    ReplyDelete