Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Teaching Experience


My experience teaching fourth period was stressful and sorry to say but, it was also horrid. Most of the students were impertinent and offensive. When fifth period came I was glad I made it out of there with out having some sort of out burst. Other than that I was glad my partner and I got the whole lesson plan done because, it was truly confusing and somewhat difficult for us. I was also ecstatic to get the whole project over and done with because, quite frankly I was beginning to get pretty aggravated and exasperated with it. Other than the issues with the children in period four I think we did a pretty good job and apparently so did Ms. Priester. At the end of the period Ms. Priester told my partner and I we had done a good job and that lifted my spirits a little.

2 comments:

  1. Chels, I think when I present mine i'm going to feel the same way. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Chelsea using your big girl words(:.

    ReplyDelete