Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post/First Toaster Strudel Moment with Griselda!


One night Griselda and I were talking about food, because of course that’s all we do, and so Griselda asked me if I had ever eaten toaster strudel’s and I replied no. Griselda was anxious it seemed she had never met someone who had never eaten a toaster strudel. The next day we went to the grocery store and I bought two boxes of toaster strudel. My sugar was low and my special man friend had just stopped being my special man friend so it was the perfect time for a delicious warm toaster strudel. Griselda and I made coffee and prepared the strudels. We took the food to my room and sat on my bed. We both counted to three, and at three we bit the toaster strudel. The toaster strudel was very sweet and warm it was all right. I will always remember this day because it was my first toaster strudel, and it was with a very special person, basically the only important person in my life, Griselda. Later on I discovered Griselda would become “my first” a lot of things and I love her very much she’s a great “first” person!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, I remember you telling me about that. You aren't even suppose to have that!

    ReplyDelete