Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business Letter

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, CA 92025
April 22, 2010

Mr. Ron Major
School Principal
San Pasqual Academy
17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, CA 92025



Dear Mr. Ron Major:

I am writing to exclude seventh period from our after school schedule or as a mandatory after school class. Since you are the principal you have some control over what happens after school and seventh period is something that you have a lot of control over.

I would like to see this change occur because I believe that some of us have other things that we need to do or might want to do, some important some not but, either way I honestly think that if we didn’t do our homework or other school work we shouldn’t get another chance to do it. It is our grade and if we don’t do what we are told to do or supposed to do we fail that assignment or we don’t pass the school semester. A lot of kids don’t show up anyway and don’t really care about getting a day of restriction so it’s not fair to the teachers who try to help their kids out after school when their kids don’t even show up.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my letter and maybe making a change. I look forward to having more time after school so I can hopefully handle my own personal business.

Sincerely,


Chelsea Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment