Thursday, April 8, 2010

To Ms. Priester

Dear Ms. Priester ,
I’m really sincerely sorry that I’ve been late to your class for the last two weeks. I know it affects my grade, which in the future will affect my life and my career, maybe, most likely, but, even though it affects me more than anybody else in my life, I know you get mad at me for coming into class late and I’m so very sorry but, lately everything seems to be going wrong in the mornings. Here are my excuses that I know you’re going to love to read, for example, one time I was leaving my house and, I realized I was missing my shoes. So then I went back to get them then I went to the office, then I was late. Yesterday my clothes decided to not fit me for the day and I was so mad, and then I had to go to the office, so I was late again. I am late to your class because, I always have to go to the office before third period which is your period so that’s why I am always late to your class if I don’t got to the office then a supervisor/manager decides to make a big deal out of it because, I didn’t get a snack. Regardless, of my excuses I am very sorry that I am always late.

No comments:

Post a Comment