Monday, April 5, 2010

The earthquake hit yesterday April, 04, of 2010 it was about 3:40 in the afternoon and I wasn’t expecting it to happen, the day was bright, calm and relaxing. The feeling wasn’t strange to me. The ground shook it felt like that of an elevator when it goes down and shakes a little it lasted for a couple of seconds, even though it is very immature of me to have done this my reaction to my housemates was a burst of laughter because they were over-reacting over the whole thing, it was also very stupid of me because, my next reaction was to run outside laughing at all the girls that were screaming that they were going to die. Now, I am very scared for the people that are really close to the places like, Calexico and Mexicali, because there has been lots of aftershocks and I wouldn’t want them to go through a major disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment