Friday, April 8, 2011

My focus question is: why does transgender choose to have gender reassignment surgery? What do already know is that people who are transgender choose to have surgery, because they are unhappy with what they are. I also know that people who are transgender would like to undergo surgery, because it makes them happy being or acting like the opposite sex or different sex. I hope that by researching this question I can figure out more reasons as in to why transgender decide to undergo reassignment surgery. I also hope to learn a great deal of transgender facts and details. I hope that I am able to gather information and learn a lot.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting topic. What made you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griselda made me think of it and my best friend Justin!

    ReplyDelete