Wednesday, April 6, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience



Today the sophomore class and some of the junior class went to a play in downtown San Diego. The play was good. It was very realistic and clear. The actors played out scenes in which related a lot to the audience. The play was very emotional and intense the members of the audience were teary some of them were crying. The play "Switch" described of the “system” and how it works from different points of views not only from the foster youth’s point of view. At first I didn’t really want to go to the play but Ms. Priester insisted that I’d go so I did and it wasn’t so bad. I actually somewhat enjoyed it because not only do I enjoy acting but I relate to the play as a foster child. Overall it was a nice and enjoyable experience and I’m glad I took Ms. Priester’s advice and attended the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment