Tuesday, January 11, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph


If there was ever a time that I felt that I wanted to prove someone wrong, its now! So I’ve realized that I’ve dug myself into a hole so deep that not everyone thinks I’m ever going to get me out of but I’m actually trying now. I want to get myself out of the hole I dug myself into and everyone that suspects it’s never going to happen, I want to prove them wrong. I’ve gone through a bundle of problems and I’ve gotten myself out of it each and every time. I understand if people are somewhat disappointed. I am disappointed in myself for letting myself fall so far down over basically nothing. I’ve been feeling sorry for myself over nothing really, every single one of my problems is irreversible and it’s going to be reversed. I haven’t been looking at my cup half empty, I’ve been looking at it as completely empty. In the last couple of days I’ve realized that I have something whatever it is, and it’s truly better than nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea, Im glad that your digging yourself out of the hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How will you know you are out of the hole? Keep digging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, remember to write a title on your posts. You can just copy and paste the title I put on the form.

    ReplyDelete