Friday, March 11, 2011

Dream House Paragraph with Imagery


I am not exactly sure what my dream house would be like, but I would want it to be warm and welcoming to my guest or visitors. I always wanted a Victorian style home but I am not sure anymore. I want a big two story house with plenty of rooms so when my friends come from far away places they can always stay in a guest room. I want it to be colorful and bright, but it should all match as well. I want it to smell fresh like clean linens, no that’s actually kind of boring! I would want it to smell like colorful beautiful flowers of all sorts and varieties. I would want the outside of my house to seem friendly and charming. I would want a big yard so I can have little or big get together’s with friends. That’s what my dream house would be like.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, your dream house does seem really peaceful! I'll come and live with you.

    ReplyDelete