Friday, March 11, 2011

Third Quarter Goals Reflection


My third quarter goals were very positive, but I somehow managed to fall to the same place I was in the beginning. Here I am again however trying to get back to the top and trying really hard to not give up. I have come up with a plan and I think it is a really great plan, but in order to make it happen I have to get to work now so it can pay off later on. I honestly wanted to just give up and not do anything at all anymore, but after a talk with Ms. Priester today I hope I can get my grades up and try harder. Actually I will try harder! One of my main goals in life is to go to UNLV, and I really want to make it happen. So right now I am realizing that in order to make it happen I have to put myself to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment