Friday, March 11, 2011

Poetry Experience Paragraph


I am very excited about studying poetry, because I think it is very interesting and soothing. I think it expresses a lot of emotion and it is very calming. It is also very interesting to read and discuss. I think it would be a lot of fun for the class, and it would interesting to hear everyone’s ideas and opinions about the different types of poems and styles of poetry they are out there. It would also be great for us to learn about different poems and poets. I think it is very important for us to study poetry and learn about the poets or poetry that made or caused an impact in today’s literature. It is important, because I think we should know why certain poems or poets are famous.That is my personal input in studying poetry!

No comments:

Post a Comment