Monday, August 9, 2010

Embarrasing Moment Narrative

About four months ago, on a Sunday morning I was doing laundry and I didn’t have any clean pants so I was basically just walking around with boy shorts on and a huge Shirt to try and cover my legs, and the fact that I had no pants on. I was on my second load of laundry waiting for a pair of jeans to dry up, and suddenly somebody screams "Tyrell and Travonne are coming over here Chelsea!" so I freaked and I stood there paralyzed, and then they just try to come into the house so Abby tells them "wait we a naked person in the house" so as I am about to make a run to my room they peek into the window and totally just burst out laughing and come in the house. So then I tell Abby to get me a pair of pants, and she gives the pants to Travonne. I think that was really sad it was just one of the worst moments of my life and I hoped that it would never happen again, but it's happened a couple of times now so wishful thinking just doesn’t work.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is embarrassing Chels... but also funny! ;-) From now on, always wear clothes in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed so hard i almost pee-ed my pants.
    Thats sucks for you Chels, but I love you!!

    WEAR PANTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pumpkin, that is really embarassing. You should always wear clothes even in the house. That sucks for you. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete