Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memorable Birthday Post


The most memorable birthday I think I've ever had was probably last year when I turned fourteen, it was the best yet, lamest, birthday party ever, because my house parents made this dinner and they got me balloons and I just felt good, because for the first time in my life my birthday was on time. What I mean by that is my birthday was actually paid attention to on the day of my birthday, not a week later! Well, that day my awesome. My house parents made me feel so happy and so did my house mates. It was not all that special but I felt really happy, because my birthday was acknowledged. It was also kind of a same old plain day, and I remember I went with Heather to her therapy and our house parent, Shelley, took us to this gas station to buy junk. It was a good birthday.

9 comments:

  1. Use complete sentences and proper punctuation, PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I totally remember that day.:) Chicken nuggets and french fries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't sound that fun, but its a good thing that people remembered and that you got to celebrate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is nice and simple not too much but not to less good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you had a good Birthday.I miss Shelly and Amir Too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should share this post with Shelly and Amir. I hope you always try to make others feel special on their birthdays, too. I also was amused that getting junk food at a gas station was one of the highlights of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome. I am happy for you, I hope for you to have more birthdays like that, but better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a good bithday. I hope you have a bunch of other good birthdays

    ReplyDelete
  9. H I really like how creative you were by adding these colerful balloons on your blog. They are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete