Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Narrative Post

This weekend I went on pass for the first time in about six months. On Friday I stayed at home and just talked to my sister, Jessica, about how it's going for me over here and just pretty much gave her an update. On Saturday I woke up late and showered and afterwards around the afternoon Jessica and I went to the Viejas outlet mall it was very different that other malls, before we went home we went to this sushi place called "Todai" and Jessica tried to poison me with wasabi which was very nasty, that night when we went home everyone was asleep but Jessica and I, so we stayed up all night on the phone with people and just sat and laid in the dark and talked about whatever came to mind around 3:00 am Jessica and I got into a fight it was pretty awesome and then we fell asleep around 5:50 am. We woke up the next day at 10:45 and talked all day until Spa picked me up; when I got home I unpacked and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Punctuation is your friend. :) I love the Viejas Outlet Mall! My parents actually live twenty-five minutes east of Viejas.

    ReplyDelete