Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day Of School

My first day of school was pretty usual, what I. mean by that is it wasnt really anything exciting it was just whatever pretty much, because it's not like I'm going to a regular school no I get to see the same kids I saw yesterday and the day before that, but it was just another plain day where I had to get up early and actually do something for a change and so I went to school and was bored and didn't do much go to get my schedule went orientation and went home cause that's all there is to do on campus so.... that was it.

5 comments:

  1. The first day was really not that exciting because I had a feeling the year was going to go by fast like last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, come on! The new school year is exciting. Now, you get to meet new teachers and begin a year of learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do realize you wrote one long run-on sentence, Sophomore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way you did even though this is my first year here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too Kiki my day wasn't all that exciting.

    ReplyDelete