Sunday, August 29, 2010

Plot Change paragraph

The decision Tom Benecke made was to hold on tight by the window and wait until he got someone’s attention or until his wife came back from the theatre. No one ever looked up and his wife wasn’t back for at least another three hours. So he decides to break the window and he makes it into his house, and then he goes out to look for his wife. In my case, I wouldn’t even hold on I’d just be thinking in my “well you know it was an alright life could’ve been better, but oh well here I go” or “Ugh I hope they don’t miss me too much.” Or maybe something a little like “Dude!! What am I doing? I’m to fat to be doing this!” and then eventually I’d just let the air and wind do whatever they wanted to, which of course would be throw me and then I’d fall and die. All, because I didn’t want to struggle. Then my wife would come home to find the cops saying I killed myself basically, and that’s how the plot would change.

No comments:

Post a Comment