Sunday, August 29, 2010

Friends or Studying paragraph

Well, this is a funny, prompt because this happens to me every other day. The honest truth though, is actually pretty sad. When one of my friend’s shows up or asks me to hang out with them I tell them I don’t feel good or that I’m doing homework when in reality, I’m tired and I’m going to bed, most of the time that’s the case. Sometimes I’m just lazy and I tell the staff to tell friends that I am not home but, either way I’m always so tired that I rather sleep than hang out with friends or do homework, but I eventually get to doing homework around four in the morning and hanging out with friends that just happens whenever time goes by slow, which is like never in my world, but whatever. So whenever I don’t do my homework Ms. Priester or hang out with you friends, you know why now. Now you know so there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment